Hair Stylist at Flirt Urban Salon in San Diego
Jeriel is a top hair stylist and hair colorist at Flirt Urban Salon in Downtown San Diego. Keep reading to learn why Jeriel is one of the most awesome and talented hair stylists you’ll ever have.
What is your educational background? (schools, training, etc):
- Graduated from San Diego Beauty College, obtained California, Iowa, and Texas Cosmetology Licenses
- Trained at Chadwick Studio, 2 years
- L’Oréal, Schwarzkopf, Redken, Kemon, Eufora, OYA color
- Artego Balayage
- French Hair Cutting, continuing education at Blaze Color Salon
- Furthered my skills in both coloring and cutting through a number of classes and shows including working alongside top stylists at Eufora’s three day Global Hair Show at LA Live in Los Angeles
- Private in-salon classes by L’Oréal
- Kevin Murphy Updo and Styling
How long have you been doing hair? 7 years
Why Hair? I’m a red-head with an identical twin red-head sister, so growing up, hair was always a topic. Strangers would come up in stores and admonish us to, “Never do anything to your hair.” Even my parents insisted we not cut, or even trim, our hair until early into our teens. (Yes, you read that right.) It was too “unique!” Tell any teenager they aren’t allowed to cut their hair, and they just might make a career out of it! I’ll always have a soft spot for healthy long hair and enhancing with natural coloring techniques like balayage, but I also enjoy the variety of different styles, colors, and trends we get to work with as hairstylists!
What is your favorite product? Olaplex! Goes in every bowl of lightner to re-build the hair as it lightens, and again after the hair is rinsed to strengthen. And of course, it smells amazing!
Who would play you in a movie? Blake Lively <3
If you didn’t work as a hair stylist, what would you do? Walking around downtown, by the boats in the harbor, or in Little Italy. Or napping with my cat!
Where could we find you when you’re not at the salon?
I’ve always loved animals and been interested in environmental stewardship, so most likely something in that arena!
What is something your coworkers don’t know that you do at work? I always listen to my co-worker’s consultation questions and watch what techniques they use based on the consultation to learn more from their expertise!
Book an Appointment
Call, text or email to book an appointment with hair stylist Jeriel at Flirt Urban Salon in Downtown San Diego:
● Haircut (Women): starting at $65
● Haircut (Men): starting at $45
● Bang Trim: starting at $10
Hair Color Prices:
● Single Palette: starting at $105
● Partial Highlight: starting at $165
● Full Highlight: starting at $185
● Balayage: starting at $205
● Color Gloss: starting at $85
Hair Styling Prices:
● Shampoo + Blowout: starting at $55
● Event Styling: starting at $65
● Extensions: Consultation only
● Additional Bowls of Color: starting at $25
Hair Conditioning Treatment Prices:
● Olaplex: Add on service $50. Stand-alone service $85
● L’Oréal Smartbond: Add on to your color $25